The preparation Kamagra gel or tablet forms sildenafil as the active substance. The mechanism of its action on the body is the inhibition of PDE (phosphodiesterase). The quality of the erection depends on the concentration of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), whereby the smooth muscles of the hollow bodies of the penis relax and are responsible for their blood filling, that is, for the blood order kamagra appearance of an erection.
Phosphodiesterase blocks and reduces the amount of cGMP. Sildenafil inhibits PDE and increases the concentration of guanosine monophosphate, thereby enhancing erection. In the pharmacy chain there is not one form of release from Kamagra. The most popular are the following:
- Kamagra gel.
- Kamagra gold.
- Camagra is buzzing.
- Combined Super Kamagra.
Below we will focus on the characteristics of each of these forms.
Characteristics of use
It does not matter which form of medication is prescribed: Kamagra gold or Kamagra gel, the indications for use will be identical. The instruction contains the following indications for this account:
- Slow erection, inability to fully complete sexual intercourse.
- Lack of erection (erectile dysfunction).
The instructions for use contain the following information about the contraindications for prescribing the medicine:
- Allergic mood or hypersensitivity to any of the components of the drug.
- Age limit: the use is prohibited if the patient is younger than 18 years.
- The use of nitrates or nitric oxide donors.
- It is considered non-beneficial to use 2 PDE inhibitors simultaneously. Clinical trials in this regard have not been performed.
In some situations, the use of the medicine is possible under the strict supervision of the doctor and the appointment must be made with a view to possible adverse consequences. For instance:
- With stomach ulcer of stomach and duodenum.
- If a man is sick with myeloma, thrombocytosis, leukemia and other ailments with a high risk of priapism.
- Anatomical distortion of the penis (congenital or acquired).
- Pigment retinitis.
- Severe forms of renal or hepatic impairment.
- Diseases of the heart and blood vessels where excessive physical activity is contraindicated.
A full list of contraindications can be found in the instructions for use of the drug or clarified by the treating physician. In addition to the contraindications ordering kamagra itself, sildenafil has certain characteristics of joint use with other medicines. In some cases, dosage adjustment may be necessary. More detailed recommendations in this regard will be given by a specialist.
You may also like: Sildenafil: A Complete Description of the Drug
The pharmacokinetics of sildenafil depend on the dose. After taking the drug, sildenafil is rapidly absorbed. The absolute bioavailability is on average 41%. After taking the medicine on an empty stomach, Cmax is reached within 30 minutes. When sildenafil is used in combination with fatty foods, the degree of absorption decreases; Tmax increases with 60 minutes and the Cmax decreases with an average of 29%. Sildenafil binds 96% with plasma proteins. Binding to proteins is not dependent on the total sildenafil concentration. Sildenafil is metabolised in the liver. The major circulating metabolite undergoes further metabolism. Due to selectivity of activity, the metabolite is similar to sildenafil and its activity in vitro is approximately 50% of the activity of sildenafil itself. The plasma metabolite concentration is approximately 40% of the sildenafil concentration.
Following oral or intravenous administration, sildenafil is excreted in the form of metabolites, primarily with faeces (approximately 80%) and to a lesser extent with urine (approximately 13%).
Kamagra – a medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Sildenafil citrate is a potent and selective inhibitor of cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5). The physiological mechanism of penis erection involves the release of kamagra ordering nitric oxide (NO) into the hollow body during sexual stimulation.
Nitric oxide activates guanylate cyclase enzyme, leading to increased levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), relaxation of the cavernosum smooth muscle and increased blood flow to the penis. When sexual stimulation, local release of NO under the influence of Sildenafil leads to inhibition of PDE5 and cGMP increase in the hollow body, resulting in relaxation of smooth muscle tissue and increased blood flow to the hollow body. Sildenafil at the recommended doses is not effective in the absence of sexual stimulation.
Kamagra has no influence on visual acuity, sensitivity to contrast, intraocular pressure or the diameter of the pupil.
The drug in a dose of 100 mg has no influence on the motor activity or morphology of spermatozoa once administered.
Toxicological properties of the preparation
The drug refers to almost non-toxic substances. Has no local irritant effect. It has no teratogenic and embryotoxic effects, has no immunotoxic and sensitizing effect.
Forms of release
In pharmacies there are different pharmacological forms of release of Kamagra. This diversity is due to consumer demand:
- Kamagra gel. Intended for internal use. You can drink the gel directly from the sachet. It is pleasant for the taste, which is confirmed by the reactions of men, and does not cause complications when ingested, such as a tablet form. Kamagra gel contains the maximum dose of sildenafil, which is 100 mg. Therefore, the use of other drugs for the treatment of erectile dysfunction is not required.
- Kamagra gold. Standard tablets with 100 mg sildenafil. The annotation ordering kamagra states that Kamagra Gold is effective in almost 80% of the applications.
- Kamagra 100 mg chew. Just as with Kamagra gold, only tablets are not taken inside, but chewed. They do not have to be washed away with water and the action develops faster.
- Camagra is buzzing. Effervescent tablets. Easily soluble in water. After applying the action of the drug develops after 20 minutes.
Particular attention must be paid to the combined product – Super Camagra. Experts’ reviews bear witness to the high efficiency of the product with erectile dysfunction, which developed against the background of stress, depression and neuropsychic overvoltage. ingredients:
- Sildenafil 100 mg.
- Dapoxetine 60 mg.
Then it gets complicated
Various undesirable effects of sildenafil on the male body were identified in post-marketing studies. The instructions provide a list of these side effects:
- Often manifested (1-10%): headache, hyperemia (reddening) of the face due to blood flow.
- Often there are (0.1-1%): palpitations, a feeling of nose and sinuses, indigestion, and various visual disturbances (hromatopsiya, vague, hypersensitivity to light).
- Rare (0.1-0.01%) and very rare (less than 0.01%) Side effects: a sharp fall in blood pressure (collapse), nose bleeds, scleral hyperemia, priapism (prolonged painful erection).
In some situations, when side effects occurred, men needed qualified medical care. Treatment was symptomatic. According to kamagra, hemodialysis was not effective for medical experts.
The annotation contains no information about a overdose Kamagra. However, there is general information on sildenafil based on clinical trials with the active substance. When 800 mg sildenafil was used in a group of healthy volunteers, the following symptoms were noted:
- Headache and dizziness.
You may also like: The Effect of AAS on the Cardiovascular System