Always contact a doctor if for any reason you are unsure whether it is wise to use Kamagra in your situation. Although these erection pills are generally relatively safe, Kamagra remains a drug that poses risks in a number of situations.
Ingredients of Kamagra
Kamagra tablets contain more ingredients than just Sildenafil. In view of possible allergies, it is therefore useful to be aware of all the ingredients that you take when you use Kamagra. A Kamagra tablet contains the following substances:
- Sildenafil citrate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Magnesium stearate
- Calcium hydrogen phosphate
- Indigo carmine aluminum lacquer (E132)
- Titanium dioxide (E171)
- Sodium croscarmellose
How does Kamagra work?
Men who suffer from erection problems often have problems relaxing the swelling bodies in the penis. The relaxation or tightening of these swelling bodies is mainly driven by the PDE5 enzyme.
This enzyme stimulates the tightening of the swelling bodies. By blocking this enzyme, erection pills can make it easier for you – combined with a sexual stimulus – to get an erection. In a nutshell, this is what PDE5 inhibitors such as Kamagra actually do.
It is therefore not really difficult to understand how Kamagra functions. It is really just a means that adjusts the signals to the penis, allowing a man to get a better and longer lasting erection. Because of this a satisfying sex life is possible again.
You may also like: Viagra Gel (Kamagra Oral Jelly) – Instructions for Use.
When is it unwise to use Kamagra?
Kamagra itself has relatively few health risks. However, it is still a medicine that can cause problems in combination with other substances or under certain circumstances. If you want to use Kamagra, at least check carefully if one of these situations applies to you.
Avoid using Kamagra in the following cases:
- Allergy to components of Kamagra – be careful that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients that Kamagra contains. If this is the case, do not use it.
- Combination with nitrates – The effect of medicines containing nitrates can be enhanced in combination with Kamagra. For example, medication for heart problems often contains nitrates. Pay close attention to this, because combining nitrates and Kamagra can lead to unpleasant situations.
- Combine Kamagra with carbon monoxide – A good example of a carbon monoxide-containing agent is the well-known party drug Poppers. A combination with such agents can lead to very serious health risks. So always take good care of this combination.
- The use of alpha-blockers – alpha-blockers are mainly found in medication that prevents high blood pressure or prostate problems. These do not combine well with Kamagra.
- Combine with protease inhibitors – protease inhibitors are mainly found in medication that is prescribed to treat HIV. These combine very moderately with Kamagra tablets.
Be careful and consult a doctor first in the following situations:
These are not all cases that by definition exclude the use of Kamagra, but it is a good idea to first seek advice from a doctor if you are dealing with one of the following situations:
- Stomach ulcer
- Low bloodpressure
- Liver problems
- Past with stroke
- Use of other medication
- Heart problems
- Recreational drug use
- Kidney complaints
- Sickle cell anemia
- Problems eyes or cornea
It is not advisable to take more than 100 mg Sildenafil at a time. Moreover, it is also the maximum amount per day. If this dosage does not produce the desired effects, it makes no sense to increase the dosage. The effectiveness of Sildenafil does not get better than 100 mg. Only the risk of side effects increases.
It is a good idea to start with a 50 mg dose if you have never used Kamagra before. In many cases this is a very effective dose. In that case a higher dosage is not necessary. If the desired effects are achieved, increase the dosage to a maximum of 100 mg.
If you accidentally take a too high dose of Kamagra, this usually does not hurt much. The chance of side effects is greater. So in that case, be aware that they do not get out of hand. Contact a doctor if the side effects are very persistent or prolonged.
You mau also like: Info Sheet For the use of Tadalafil / Cialis
Kamagra has a number of variants that essentially work the same. However, what they can differ in is the method of administration. We are going to look at what options there are and how they should be taken.
- Kamagra 100 mg tablets – Take with a generous amount of water. Swallow whole.
- Kamagra Oral Jelly – take directly from the package or with a glass of water or other beverage.
- Kamagra Bruis – let the effervescent tablets dissolve completely in a generous amount of water and then drink it.
- Kamagra Chew – This tablet is chewable and can be chewed or swallowed whole.
The different varieties of Kamagra need between 5-30 minutes to be absorbed by the body. This is partly dependent on the variant that you use. So take Kamagra between 30-45 minutes for the time you expect to be intimate. This ensures that your body can always absorb the Kamagra.
Age limit for Kamagra
Do not use erection agents if you are not yet fully grown. The active substances can in fact influence the growth process and permanently damage it. In addition, men of this age almost never have erection problems based on physical complaints. The reason for this target group is usually of a mental nature.
Under no circumstances should Kamagra be used by minors without medical supervision. Always ensure that such erectile remedies are kept out of reach of children by storing them properly in the home.
Use heavy machines and driving skills
It should not be a problem to use Kamagra under these circumstances. However, it is true that Kamagra has a number of side effects that could possibly be a problem. So always be on your guard to see if you have these side effects and in that case take precautions. An example of a side effect that is important can be a reduced vision.
It is not dangerous to combine Sildenafil with alcohol. It may be that alcohol consumption can decrease the effectiveness of this erectile medicine. In that respect it is therefore not ideal to combine it with alcohol.
In addition, it is possible that any side effects will be intensified when you combine Kamagra with alcohol. This is one of the reasons why drinking in combination with erection pills is not recommended in most cases. So always make sure you use these resources at the same time.
Preservation advice Kamagra
Always store Kamagra preferably in a cool dry place and in the original, undamaged packaging. In addition, pay close attention to the best-before date.